When Is The Best Time To Visit Andaman & Nicobar Islands in 2022?
The best time to visit Andaman & Nicobar Islands is between October and May. The island experiences a tropical climate and remains hot and humid throughout the year except for the winter season. The weather during these months is quite pleasant and you will love to spend some time here. Watersports, exploring, beach excursions and sightseeing can be done during these months at their best.
Why October and May are the best months to visit Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- The weather remains pleasant throughout these months.
- You can enjoy sightseeing at the Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Island hopping can be done at its best during these months.
- As a visitor, you can be a part of the festivals during these months.
Best Season to visit Andaman & Nicobar Islands
The best season to visit Andaman & Nicobar Islands is the extended summer season which is experienced here including the months of the actual winter season. During this time, the humidity is minimal and the temperature also remains in check.
Why Winter is the Best Season to go to Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- You can visit the amazing and beautiful islands that are a part of the entire group.
- You can also visit the Great Andaman Biosphere Reserve.
- You can be a part of the festivals celebrated in Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- Explore the beaches and islands of Andamans.
Cheapest time to visit Andaman
The cheapest time to visit Andaman is the monsoon season when the temperature is quite humid. You will see fewer people visiting here and all the visitors spend a short time. Due to high rainfall, a few places become off-limits and some watersports too. It is not wrong to visit here during monsoon but if you are looking for a cheap trip, monsoon season is the best.
Get ideas for the best time to go
The best time to visit Andaman and Nicobar islands depends on a lot of factors. Though there are two seasons that are prevailing in the Andaman and Nicobar islands, it completely depends on you to figure that out.
|Peak Season to visit Andaman||Off-Season to visit Andaman|
|October – April||June – September|
|Most Popular||Less popular|
|Most Crowded||Less Crowd|
|Higher prices||Cheap Prices|
|Festivals||Nothing of this sort|
There are different perks of visiting Andaman and Nicobar in the peak season or the offseason, but it depends on various things. The above-given information will help you out with all the things regarding traveling to the island.
Tourist’s preference according to visit Andaman & Nicobar Islands in respective months.
Tourists prefer to visit here between October and April which is the summer and winter seasons. You can visit here during the other season as well but it depends on your choice of the season, the number of days you have, what you want from the island, and so on.
Best time to visit Andaman and Nicobar for honeymoon
- First of all, being an island, this is the time when the weather is comfortable here.
- You can enjoy your sightseeing tours the most during these months.
- Winter is a bit cozier than any other weather because the heat and humidity remain in check during the season.
- Andaman sees mild summers between October and March where the temperature remains between 20°C to 29°C on average.
- Then comes the summer season which is equally enjoyable and people love to take a trip during this time.
- The islands experience this weather between April and June but till May the temperature remains under 34°C. But after this month it touches 39°C at times.
- Water sports and other activities can also be enjoyed between October and May without a doubt.
Best time to visit Andaman and Nicobar with family
- You get the best of this place with comfortable weather, enjoyable and enthralling watersports, clear skies, and lesser humidity.
- You can enjoy the food that’s offered on the island. Seafood can be relished to the heart’s content.
- The sightseeing tour of Andaman will also be one of a kind because you will be enjoying it a lot.
- Between summer and monsoon it is better to choose the first one because for the other you will have to bear humidity.
- It will also be enjoyable when you hop from one island to the other during this season because the chances of rain will be minimal.
Best time to visit Andaman by ship
Best time to visit Andaman for scuba diving
- It is one of the finest ways to know about the marine life around Andaman.
- Then, you also get a chance to see the beautiful coral reefs around the island.
- Thrill yourself by diving deeper and checking out new things.
- The marine life and the deep waters are beautiful. You will get to see much colorful fish that you wouldn’t have seen before.
FAQs for Best time to Visit Andaman
Is July a good time to visit Andaman?
Yes, July is a good time to visit Andaman but not as recommended because of the hot and humid climate of the island.
Is September a good time to visit Andaman?
September is the time when the temperature and humidity decrease making it comfortable for the visitors here.