When to Go to Auckland
The best time to visit Auckland are either between March and May or between September and November. This is because travelers can enjoy pleasant weather throughout the day. During these months you can enjoy your time at the beaches along the Pacific Ocean as well as explore the city.
Why is it Best Time to Visit Auckland?
The best time to visit Auckland is either between March and May or between September and November because:
- You get to enjoy pleasant weather throughout the day.
- You can explore the various attractions across the city without any problem.
- You also get to enjoy your time at the beach.
- With a clear sky, you can also enjoy multiple thrilling and adventure sports.
- If you want you can also enjoy the sun while cruising at the harbour.
Best season to visit Auckland
The best season to visit Auckland are the summer that are between December and February.
Why Summer is best season to Visit Auckland
If you too are wondering, what makes Summer seasons ideal for visiting Auckland then here are some things that can help you out with this:
- Owing to the fact that summers have long days, people enjoy adventure sports like hiking, cycling, trekking, and more.
- During summers, the seawater also becomes warm that allows people to enjoy some time exploring and playing in the water or the coastline.
- It won’t be wrong to say that activities like Kayaking, snorkeling, as well as cruising, happen in full swing during this season.
- You can also explore the various attractions of this city.
- You can also become a part of several festivals like the Christmas Carnival, Auckland Art Fair, Wondergarden, and many more.
- Best month to visit Auckland
must use: September
If you have to pick one month in the entire year to visit Auckland, it should be September. Yes, you heard that right! The best month to visit Auckland is September.
Why September is best month to Auckland
Want to know why September is the go-to month for Auckland? Here are some points:
- The entire city wears a magnificent color of orange and it seems as if it is painted in an orange hue.
- The number of tourists at this time reduces due to the onset of autumn that will give you the time to visit places with sufficient time in hand.
- You get to enjoy several adventure activities, eat delicious cuisines, and enjoy beach walks.
- A lot of honeymooners also choose to visit Auckland during these months.
FAQs for Best Time to Visit Auckland
Which is the hottest month in Auckland?
The hottest month of Auckland is February and the temperature can rise up to 22.6°C during this month. Being a country in the Oceania region, this is a very hot temperature.
Which is the coldest month in Auckland?
The coldest month in Auckland is July and the lowest temperature during this month can be as low as 11°C at different areas in the city.
Which is the wettest month in Auckland?
July is the wettest month in Auckland with rainfall marking 144.0 mm (5.67 inch).
Read Also : Best Time to visit New Zealand