When Is The Best Time To Visit Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October which is the dry season and one of the best times to visit the island for a lot of good reasons. From visiting the shops to enjoying the food, all of it can be easily done when you visit here during the dry season.
Why are between April and October the best months to visit Bali?
Here are a few reasons why the best months to visit Bali are between April and October.
- The water activities offered by Bali can be enjoyed in full swing.
- You can explore the entire island and others around comfortably.
- The weather remains pleasing throughout the day.
- You get to see all the important things around the place.
Best Season to visit Bali
The best season to visit Bali is the dry season or summer season. You get a lot of offers and discounts on shopping, restaurants, and even stays. Visiting places is comfortable and enjoyable during this time.
Why Dry is the Best Season to go to Bali?
There are some benefits of visiting Bali during the dry season. Here are some benefits that can help you in getting a better insight into what time is better for you.
- You can enjoy different water sports during the dry season.
- You can visit all the islands nearby.
- It is easy to explore the islands during this season.
Get ideas for the best time to go
The best time to visit Bali depends on the occasion you wish to visit here for and also the reason for your visit. While there are different people with different ideologies and interests, it might just be different for everyone, but the below given information will help you in a lot of other ways.
|Peak Season to visit Bali||Off Season to visit Bali|
|April, June–July, December||July to September|
|Most Popular||Less popular|
|Most Crowded||Less Crowd|
|Higher Prices||Cheap Prices|
|Festivals||No such thing|
Make sure you have defined your agenda of visiting Bali and then decide the time you wish to be here at. The best to visit this amazing island will depend on all the activities you want to be a part of.
Tourist’s preference according to visit Bali in respective months.
Tourists might prefer visiting Bali as per their choice in time. It completely depends on them and their interest and that’s what defines their choice in time. But if you wish to know which is the best month. July to September are the best months when one should visit here.
Best time to visit Bali for honeymoon
- It is between April and October.
- If you are planning your trip to Bali, you should know that there are only 2 seasons in the city.
- It is either rainfall or dry season. You have high rainfall, moderate rainfall, and the dry season under which the entire season cycle of Bali is made.
- For honeymooners, it is better to either visit here during moderate rainfall of the dry season. This is the perfect time when they can head out for a walk or explore the city.
- During heavy rainfall, it becomes difficult for them to do things.
- Between April and October, the temperature remains comfortable and humidity remains in check.
Best time to visit Bali for a party
Oh, that’s between August and October which partly covers the dry and windy season with moderate rainfall. This is the time closing on New Year’s Eve and people start to plan their trips. You should too because:
- There are already a lot of festivals that line up in these months and you can enjoy being a part of them.
- Then in August, you can be a part of the world-famous Bali Art Festival that’s tailed by the celebration of the Independence Day of Bali.
- You can expect light showers which will not be a show spoiler, rather it would be good for you. It would be a rejuvenating experience.
- You will get a lot of visitors from different countries giving you a chance to have a blast.
Best time to visit Bali for surfing
Yes, again the best time for any activity including surfing is between May and October. That’s the time when you get people/ adventurers coming to Bali from multiple countries. During these months, the temperature remains sunny but comfortable and people love spending time in the water. Exploring coral reefs, diving into the water, and enjoying other water adventure sports.
This is one of the best and most performed activities in Bali and people love doing it. You will see a lot of kids enjoying the same on the coast.
Best time to visit Bali for diving
Similar to the above things, the best time to visit Bali for diving is between April and October itself. Diving is one of the best water activities to do in the party capital of the world. Bali is one of the best provinces of Indonesia and it won’t be wrong to say that people love visiting here for fun and water sports.
If you are already a professional diver, you will have a great time here because Bali is also known to have the Coral Kingdom. There are water villas that offer a clear view of mesmerizing coral reefs and it is not a mistake.
During these months the temperature remains between 27°C and 31°C. Which steers people to stay in the water for long. And for divers, it becomes a paradise.
Best time to visit Bali for sunshine
Yes, this is one of the most important points that people do ask before visiting Bali. Being a wet area with a lot of rain throughout the year, people always plan to visit here during the sunshine. If you too are planning on visiting Bali for sunshine, make it either May, June, or September. These are the best dry months of the year and people love to spend time under the sun.
Isn’t that what you were asking in the first place? During these months you also get to enjoy mesmerizing weather and a plethora of outdoor activities.
FAQs for Best Time to visit Bali
What is the rainy season in Bali?
Bali experiences heavy rainfall between June and August and this is when a monsoon hits this amazing island.
What is the least humid month in Bali?
January is the coolest and least humid month in Bali. You will find a huge crowd during this month.
Is January a good time to visit Bali?
Bali is one of those destinations where people visit all year long. Bali is great all year round and a wonderful destination for beach lovers and honeymooners.
What is the coolest month in Bali?
The coolest month in Bali in January and it is also one of the best times to visit here.