When Is The Best Time To Visit Lavasa in 2023?
The best time to visit Lavasa is between September and March. This is one of the pristine locations where people from Pune head to during their extended weekends or to spend some quality time with their lovers. This is a planned city that is surrounded by the Western Ghats.
Why September to March is the best months to visit Lavasa?
A lot of people do not understand why September to March is best to visit Lavasa. They have confusion in knowing or understanding which is the best month for them to visit here. Firstly there are two ways to decide what destination, first by keeping in mind the type of travellers going along, and then their interests. After considering these things there are a few more points that would help you in making the right decision. And we have listed them for you:
- This is the offset of monsoons and the green beauty is spread across the place.
- You get to enjoy the breathtaking view of ghats during winters.
- The temperature remains comfortable for visitors to enjoy their time with their loved ones.
- The hills, lakes, and valley of Lavasa make it a wonderful place to visit.
Best Season to visit Lavasa
Winter season is known to be the best to visit Lavasa. Owing to the comfortable weather, green beauty, and beautiful view, Lavasa makes for an astonishing destination overall.
Why winter season to visit Lavasa?
- Winter season is known to be the best to visit Lavasa.
- This peaceful and planned city has lakes, valleys, and hills to boast.
- Most people use this place as their perfect location for pre-wedding shoots.
- Adventurers also get a lot of places to satiate their souls.
Best time to visit Lavasa in summer
You can visit Lavasa throughout the year and it would welcome you with open arms. Every kind of traveller can visit here at any time in the year and they would enjoy their heart out if you are planning on visiting hours in summer then the best time for you would be between April and June. Here is what you can enjoy by visiting Lavasa during these months:
- Even in summer the pleasing weather of Lavasa is what makes people inclined towards itself.
- People usually prefer visiting here between September and March which is a very pleasurable time to be here due to the low temperature and beautiful sight to behold.
- As already stated that the climate would be pleasant in Lavasa during summer, and you can go on your sightseeing trip to this place without feeling the hindrance from the sun.
- The only thing that might concern people is the humidity that kicks in April and May. Other than this entire place is heaven and you would definitely love to spend some time with your family, friends, or your partner on a short trip. You can also think of a longer trip if that suits you.
Best time to visit Lavasa in monsoon
Lavasa sees monsoon from the month of June and it remains the same until August. If you wish to visit here during monsoon then these are the months when you should make your plans. Here are a few things that you are going to enjoy during your trip in these months:
- The rain-soaked environment of Lavasa is a breathtaking view for visitors. Therefore if you are anywhere around Pune or Mumbai during the monsoon season then it is advised that you should take a weekend trip to this place.
- Lavasa has amazing accommodation therefore you do not have to worry about the staying options here.
- The Lakeside atmosphere during the rainy season is nothing less than a magic place and small excursions to the villages nearby fill the hearts of the visitors with amusement.
- You can also interact with the local Adivasis who will give you insight about this place. They are quite interactive and very friendly to the tourists so you can go and have a word with them without any fear.
Get ideas for the best time to go
June to September sees a decline in visitors, as people prefer not to visit the hill stations during the monsoon season. The reason being landslides and waterlogging. All of it can be a problem for you during the trip.
|Peak Season to visit Lavasa||Off-Season to visit Lavasa|
|October to February||April to June|
|Most Popular||Less popular|
|Most Crowded||Less Crowd|
|Higher prices||Cheap Prices|
|Festivals||Nothing of this sort|
Be it summers, winters, or any other season. Lavasa can be your ideal getaway or trip destination. Just about 65 km from Pune, this amazing city has a wonderful vibe to account for itself.
Tourist’s preference according to visit Lavasa in respective months.
Tourists prefer visiting here throughout the year. There is no weather barrier among the visitors. Neither this place experiences too cold or too hot temperatures. So, depending upon your wish, you can visit here anytime in the year.
FAQs for Best Time to Visit Lavasa
Is Lavasa worth visiting?
Yes, Lavasa is worth visiting and there are lakes, hills, and valleys that make it a wonderful place to visit.
Is Lavasa safe?
Absolutely! Lavasa is completely safe to make it even better for the people living here or around this hill station or really warm-hearted and caring. They not just help the visitors but also tell them the new needful things they should know before heading for a sightseeing trip.
Moreover, in the past few years, Lavasa has turned into a wonderful travel destination for solo travellers as well. Safety has never been a concern here owing to which even solo female travellers have made their trip to Lavasa quite frequently.
Is Lavasa open now?
As of now, Lavasa is open for tourists firstly because the number of COVID-19 cases around their stations has declined significantly and secondly the place has never been facing any problems for travellers.
The roads are all clear and you can now head to Lavasa via road without any hiccups or roadblocks.
See Also: Best time to visit Lonavala | Best time to visit Mahabaleshwar | Best time to visit Alibaug
Best time to visit Panchgani | Best time to visit Matheran | Best time to visit Darjeeling
Best time to visit Dalhousie | Best time to visit Udaipur | Best time to visit Srinagar