When Is The Best Time To Visit Lonavala in 2022?
The best time to visit Lonavala is from April to July, which are the summer months in the country. It is one of those hill stations that sees a lot of crowds every year. People love visiting here for a lot of reasons and they find themselves lost in the hills of Lonavala.
Why October to Mid-March is the best months to visit Lonavala?
If you are planning on visiting Lonavala then it is advised that you should do the planning between October and mid-March. This is because of a lot of reasons, we have mentioned the same for you below:
- It helps in escaping the hot and humid climate of the other parts of the nearby areas.
- The temperature remains soothing and enjoyable.
- The view of the entire place becomes simply breathtaking and beautiful.
- There are a lot of festivals that are celebrated in Lonavala during these months.
Best Season to visit Lonavala
The best season to visit Lonavala is during summers and that too because the weather is so pleasing here. People from around the hill station and distant areas visit here every year. There is no denying that the place simply looks phenomenal with a clear sky.
Why Summer is the best season to visit Lonavala?
It highly depends on which season you like, what you want from your destination, your budget, and how you want to see your trip; these are some of the basic things that a person thinks about before leaving for a trip. It’s true that summer is the best time to visit Lonavala but it will completely depend on you as to which season you choose. Here are a few reasons why summer should be your choice:
- You can enjoy a lot of adventure activities during this time.
- Festivals and fairs are also organized during these months.
- You can also enjoy your summer vacation here.
- If visiting with your friends, just take a hike or trek to the nearby hills.
Get ideas for the best time to go
The peak season is the best time to go here and it is probably the time when you will enjoy your visit the most. Summers showcase the real beauty of the place with greenery spread all over. You can still pick a season other than monsoon for your visit.
|Peak Season to visit Lonavala||Off-Season to visit Lonavala|
|July-September||March to May|
|Most Popular||Less popular|
|Most Crowded||Less Crowd|
|Higher prices||Cheap Prices|
|Festivals||Nothing of this sort|
If you visit here during the summer season, you will have to face a good crowd and you will have to spend more. Because that’s the peak season. But other than this, things remain normal and you would not have a problem at all.
Tourist’s preference according to visit Lonavala in respective months.
Most tourists prefer visiting Lonavala during the summer season itself. This is the time when they are able to enjoy their time with their family. They can spend their vacations. And they also get the choice of making any adventure activity of their choice.
Best time to visit Lonavala for a honeymoon
The best time to visit Lonavala for a honeymoon is between the months of October and May. Here is why people prefer these months:
- The span of these months cover the winter as well as the summer season, both of which are comfortable and enjoyable for honeymooners.
- The temperature here remains comfortable throughout the year because the altitude of Lonavala is not as high as a hill station in Northern India so it never gets too cold in winter. On the other hand, it doesn’t even become hot in summer.
- The honeymooners also have a lot of places where they can talk to each other and enjoy their time in peace.
- Taking a stroll in the lanes of Lonavala is also one of the best things to do for newlywed couples.
- Enjoying the cozy weather at this hill station in Maharashtra, it wouldn’t be wrong to say that Lonavala can be an ideal honeymoon destination for a lot of couples.
- If you are an adventure-loving couple you can also indulge in a lot of outdoor activities during your honeymoon trip to Lonavala.
FAQs for Best Time to Visit Lonavala
Can we visit Lonavala in winter?
Yes, you can visit Lonavala in the Winter of 2022. The hill station experiences the winter season between October and February. But it wouldn’t be wise to think about encountering snowfall during the winter season in Lonavala. The altitude of this hill station is not as high as it should be to receive snowfall. Although you can actually enjoy chilly winds and cold temperatures during winter as compared to that in any other season, nothing more can be expected from this.
Can we visit Lonavala in the monsoon season?
Yes, you can visit Lonavala in the monsoon season but it is advised not to. From July to September, there is heavy rain in the hill station. From roadblocks to landslides, there are many things that you will have to take care of. To refrain from getting any such problem in your seamless visiting experience, refrain from being here during monsoon.
How many days are enough for Lonavala?
Although honeymooners spent an entire week here in Lonavala, Even two days Are enough for a person to enjoy and explore the entire hill station. From visiting the leading attractions to enjoying the mouthwatering cuisine everything can be done in these two days.
Is Lonavala worth visiting in October?
India is a very rich and versatile country with a lot of amazing places to visit. If you were to decide the best categories that should be visited then hill stations would top the list by a huge margin.
Amongst the best hill stations to visit in India, Lonavla might not be on the top position but it would be there on the list of many people. So understanding how beautiful and amazing this place it is completely worth visiting in October or any other month of the year. People from Mumbai and other cities of Maharashtra visit Lonavala often for quick trips and extended weekends.