Maldives might be popular for honeymoon and family vacation but a huge number of solo travelers also visit here each year. Here are some of the best resorts in Maldives that you would want to stay at while being in the island country on your next trip.
List of best resorts for singles in Maldives where you can plan on visiting
1. Baros Maldives Luxury Resort
- A small but amazing property with helpful and friendly staff members.
- You can enjoy the nightlife and several activities like snorkeling here.
- The resort arranges for food that you want to eat across multiple cuisines.
2. Meeru Island Resort
- The resort is an amazing place for solo nature lovers because it is surrounded by white sand beaches and lagoons.
- You can take a speed boat to this resort from the Velana International Airport in just 55 minutes.
- The property has 77 Jacuzzi Water Villas, 77 Beach Villas, 20 Garden Rooms, and 83 Jacuzzi Beach Villas. A huge range of options.
- Guests get to enjoy rental cycles to explore the entire island. There is a children’s playground, fitness room, gym, workout room, ocean view room and much more.
3. Gili Lankanfushi Maldives
- The water villas are beautifully made and maintained in the resort.
- The solo guests get to enjoy the view with a host of services including 120 minutes massage with spa juices.
- You can also enjoy your time at the wine cellar club getting clicked.
4. Kandolhu Maldives
- A small and quaint resort for travelers and creative solo visitors. Here you can sit for as long as you want in the serene environment.
- The food here is excellent and you get to enjoy various cuisines over several different styles.
- You can go snorkeling and coral reef spotting. At times guests too get a sight of shark.
5. Velassaru Maldives
- The property is one of the best in all of Maldives and you will get a great experience throughout your stay.
- The food is absolutely amazing, especially sushi.
- Go to the bar and enjoy your time.
Make sure while visiting these islands, you do stay at any of these resorts. Solo travelers often find their peace at these stays.
See Also: Small Islands in Maldives |