We believe that most of us plan for a trip to Maldives, we prefer cooking everything in advance. And when we are planning for a trip to this beach destination of the world during the peak season things can become a bit more complicated if you do not go pre-booked. That’s because everything good gets resolved beforehand. Therefore the first resorts that get booked or those which have all-inclusive items in their packages.
Surely these resorts are going to have a lot of crowds inclined to words then because once you book a package with these you get everything that’s available in Maldives. Whenever people think about visiting Maldives, they consider all the aspects to be as perfect as a dream. To be very frank, a lot of resorts in the island country are in such a way that you will definitely feel like perfection can’t be expressed any better. Irrespective of the travel partners and duration, the below-listed resorts are absolutely amazing. So here are some of the best all-inclusive resorts in Maldives where you can book your stay this time.
1. Hurawalhi Island Resort
- The Hurawalhi Island Resort is located in Lhaviyani Atoll, Hurawalhi Island, Maldives.
- This is a five-star hotel with well-appointed rooms and a range of facilities are given to the visitors.
- You are not required to have an RT-PCR for your stay at his resort. This is another great news for the visitors. All you need to do is present your double-dose vaccine certificate to the officials at the counter while checking in.
- While you consider staying at Hurawalhi Island Resort, there are a lot of luxuries like amazing food, and spacious and luxurious rooms that tag along.
- The villas and other accommodations in the property boast a host of luxuries with obviously impeccable service.
- The reefs around the resort are beautiful and the marine life consists of stingrays, baby sharks, and other colorful fish.
- There are multiple activities that one can enjoy while being here such as snorkeling.
- There are 4-different restaurants in the resort offering quite a range of delicacies.
2. LUX South Ari Atoll Resort
- Lux resort is a 5-star property that is located in South Atoll, Dhidhoofinolhu, Maldives.
- It is one of the most affordable 5-star resorts in Maldives and has been ensuring utmost comfort to the visitors each time they come here for their vacations.
- The resort is a well-established name in the art of culinaries making it a memorable journey for all the visitors. While you book a stay here at this resort, you get access to their 8 different restaurants that serve mouth watering cuisines of different styles.
- From honeymoon friendly villas to different vacationer’s spots- there are a lot of things to explore and know.
- The luxury resort starts their offerings right from the moment you check in. With cup-cakes and florals.
- The food here is very tasty and you get a lot of variants and not only seafood.
- The live music and DJ is another offering of the resort.
- Head to the bar if you want to have a few drinks with your travel partner.
3. Veligandu Island Resort & Spa
- Being a 4-star resort, there is a lot when it comes to services and facilities. They have been catering to a wide-range of travelers. From solo to honeymooners- the resort is well equipped to handle any kind of travelers.
- This might be a secluded island but it has a lot to offer to the visitors.
- Not just for the adults but even for kids they have a huge range of options in interactive activities.
- Coming on to the accommodation offered by the resort; you get 10 Water Villas, 11 Beach Villas, 20 Sunset Jacuzzi Water Villas, 16 Jacuzzi Beach Villas, and 34 Jacuzzi Water Villas to offer. All of these are well-appointed and can cater to the services of all the visitors without a doubt.
- The resort is also a host of many other facilities that would make your stay not just comfortable but enjoyable too.
- You can not only enjoy the private swimming pool, music, a specialist bar, but quite some amazing activities like snorkeling so that you never get out of options or bored.
4. Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon Resort
- Be it the bar or the restaurant, you get a huge range of options in both of these.
- Staff members are very friendly and they go beyond just helping you.
- It has 2 restaurants and a lavishing range of staying options.
- Diving and snorkeling are two highlights of the place.
- People love staying at the water bungalows.
5. Pullman Maldives All-Inclusive Resort
- The all-inclusive services here include everything that you can think of and that’s available here.
- The resort is popular because it remains true to its word. The only exclusions are room services, spa, and excursions.
- The transportation from Male to the resort is also included. It is quick, amazing, and very memorable.
- There are multiple experiences that one can enjoy while being at this resort.
This list of all-inclusive resorts in Maldives comprises those accommodations where you get almost everything that can elevate your trip experience. The luxury, comfort, and rejuvenating environment is what you will be getting from all these resorts. Additionally, the chance to savor multi-cuisine items, and endless opportunities to get going with the water sports. And all of this is just the starter for your amusements in these resorts. wIf you wish to know more about these resorts in Maldives, you can have a look at their official websites.
Undoubtedly all the above-given resorts or when it went for all kinds of travelers to visitors. From nature lovers to those who are here mainly for adventure activities, these resorts can arrange a lot of things for you if you need them. All you need to do is ask them whatever you need and they can help you out with finding the perfect solution.
But we recommend that before you book a resort, connect with the resort officials for the latest guidelines and updates. Happy vacations!