Looking for some amazing luxury resorts in the Maldives? Being such a hub for travelers, this destination has some wonderful resorts for guests. If you are planning to visit here then select any of the below-given resorts.
List of 10 Best Resorts in Maldives in 2022
1. Soneva Fushi
- Be it the food, services, nature, or atmosphere of the resort; Soneva Fushi is simply one of the best.
- Offering a comfortable stay at their spacious water villas, Fushi is one of those resorts that has been active for quite some time now.
- It is a property that is outstanding for families, couples, honeymooners, and even solo travelers.
- The resort is located on Kunfunadhoo Island and the villas offer an amazing view of the surrounding.
- The services of the resort are relentless and top-notch. The staff members are helpful and friendly.
2. One & Only Reethi Rah
- One & Only Reethi Rah is a high-end resort that takes approximately 75 minutes speed boat ride from Male.
- The amazing resort has 3 bars, 4 restaurants, and 3 outdoor pools where guests can enjoy their time to the fullest.
- The property also offers a 6 km long shoreline, multiple saunas, spa centers with hot tubs, pavilion treatment, and steam rooms.
- The resort also offers activities like snorkeling and scuba diving for adults. There are teen and kids’ clubs too. It is a wonderful property for families on vacation, honeymoon couples as well as leisure travelers.
- Be it the location or the services, everything is amazing and impeccable. The water-facing spacious villas make things even better.
3. Soneva Jani
- If you are looking for a 5-star hotel equipped with amazing facilities, services, and amenities then Soneva Jani located in Medhufaru Island is the best.
- This amazing resort is located on a private lagoon approximately 166 km away from Velana International Airport.
- It is accessible by seaplane or speed from Kunfunadhoo Island.
- There are multiple staying options at this luxurious resort starting with 1-to-4-bedroom villas equipped with private pools, decks, living rooms, butler service, Wi-Fi, espresso machines, TVs- all of it in the water villas.
- While planning to stay at this property, you also get to enjoy weekly cocktail parties, non-motorized water sports, snorkeling trips with a guide, and much more is included in your stay.
- The range of amenities at the resort also includes a bar, multiple dining options, observatory, open-air cinema, gym, spa, and tennis court, to say the least.
4. Cheval Blanc Randheli
- Located at the Noonu Atoll Randheli Island, this luxury property is surrounded by coral reefs and white-sand beaches.
- The resort, as well as the island, are accessible through seaplanes from Male.
- The villas at the resort have thatched roofs that complement the contemporary artwork throughout the 1-and-2-bedroom villas. The spacious rooms also provide living areas, open-air bathrooms, and dressing rooms; to say the least.
- All the rooms are equipped with outdoor infinity pools and a private garden terrace.
- If you wish to stay in the lavishing 4-bedroom villa; you also get to enjoy a grand piano, bar, and a dedicated staff. Not to forget the amazing setup of an “in-room” dining facility.
- The luxe resort offers services of 2 bars, 5 trendy restaurants, tennis court, kid’s club, gym, waterfront spa, local tours, and water activities.
5. Gili Lankanfushi Maldives
- The Gili Lankanfushi resort is located on the Lankanfushi Island in the North Malé Atoll Republic of Maldives. It is surrounded by tropical gardens offering a tranquil environment to the guests.
- The overwater villas of this resort have wood floors and natural props throughout the spacious rooms.
- The villas are elegantly designed and appointed with open-air living rooms, rooftop terraces, TVs, and Wi-Fi facilities.
- If you prefer staying in an upgraded villa, you get to enjoy the facilities of private dining areas, mini wine cellars, or private motorboats.
- Some rooms also offer spa areas, personal butler, and cinema areas too.
- The property is also popular for amazing views and local seafood. But the highlight of the property is the mouth-watering Japanese Cuisines.
6. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island
- The Conrad luxe resort is located at Rangali Island Alifu Dhaalu Atoll and is one of the best places to stay in the Maldives.
- This is a unique resort that is set on 2-private islands that are joined with the help of a footbridge.
- The island is surrounded by the Indian Ocean and is approximately 30-minutes from Velana International Airport if you were to take a seaplane.
- The resort offers 12 different dining options but the most loved amongst them all is the glass-enclosed underwater restaurant.
- The amenities of the resort include some basics like a Flat screen, coffeemakers, and minibars. A few rooms also feature open-air bathrooms, private gardens, direct beach access, and so on.
- The upgraded villas offer sundecks inclusive of hot tubs, glass floors, personal butlers, and spa treatment rooms.
- This luxury property features fitness centers, luxury spas, water sports, outdoor cinemas, and a tennis court.
7. Adaaran Prestige Vadoo
- Adaaran Prestige Vadoo is another family-friendly and honeymoon couple-friendly luxury resort that is located in South Male, Atoll, Republic Of the Maldives in the Laccadive Sea.
- This luxurious resort features water villas with teak floor, sundecks, whirlpool tubs, plunge pools, Wi-Fi services, minibar, flat-screen TVs, and 24-hours butler on-call service.
- Some of the villas at the property flaunt the Japanese-style decor making it a delightful place to stay with your loved ones.
- The property is also equipped with an elegant fusion restaurant and a Japanese eatery offering mouth-watering cuisines and a blissful ocean view.
- The “on-the-beach” bar facility, gym, spa, outdoor beach facing pool, and sun loungers are some of the other highlights of the property.
8. Kandima Maldives
- Orchid Magu Malé is a secluded island in the Indian Ocean approximately 170 km from Male International Airport. Kandima is the highlight property of the island.
- The spacious beach-facing rooms of the property have an array of services and amenities including minibars, Wi-Fi, flat-screen, and other room services.
- Some villas of the resort have infinity pools, whirlpool tubs, ocean access, and private pools.
- The other amenities of the resort include 2 eateries, a grill, a Chinese restaurant with terrace, beach seating areas, poolside bars, spas, saunas, a dive center, and gyms.
- Kid’s club, yoga classes, and bike rentals are also available at the luxury hotel.
9. W Maldives
- Located in the Fesdu Island North Ari Atoll, W Maldives is a posh resort that flaunts the amazing setup, amenities, services, and facilities on offer.
- To reach the island and resort you will have to take a 1:30 hours flight from Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- The resort has an array of services and facilities including private plunge pools, BBQs, Wi-Fi, TVs, pen-roof bathrooms, daybeds, toiletries, glass floors for under feet ocean view, and kitchenettes.
- The entire property has 4 different restaurants, a spa, 2 bars, an infinity pool, gym, dive center, water sports center, yoga classes, and aqua aerobics.
- All these facilities and services make it a top-notch place to stay for families, solo travelers, grouped visitors, or even honeymoon couples.
10. Hurawalhi Island Resort
- The interesting thing about Hurawalhi Island Resort is that it is a lavish adults-only resort located at Lhaviyani Atoll in Hurawalhi Island.
- It is approximately a 40-minutes seaplane ride from the Velana International Airport.
- The beautifully set up resort offers a chic beachfront villa, furnished decks, flatscreen TVs with Bluetooth speakers, minibars, wine fridges, espresso machines, private pools, infinity plunge pools, and stairs into the sea.
- The resort also has bars, 5 eateries, a champagne bar, an underwater restaurant, spa, tennis court, gym, dive center, and various water sports.
If you are looking for an amazing stay in the Maldives, the above-listed resorts can be your pick. The list includes the best resorts in the archipelago. The properties are inclusive of multiple amenities, services, and facilities. These places serve everyone right from families to solo travelers.
All the above resorts are well-equipped to make your vacations not just seamless and comfortable; but memorable too.