The Maldives is referred to as the perfect romantic destination or the best honeymoon destination in the world. But that has never stopped family vacationers to come, stay, and enjoy here. There are several resorts in the Maldives that have more than just a perfect setup for families to enjoy their time.
Here are the Best Resorts in Maldives for Families and Kids this Summer and Winter
1. Niyama Private Islands Maldives
- The property takes luxury accommodations to a different level.
- Personalized services, multiple delicious cuisines, and a range of services offer families a great stay.
- Niyama Private Islands Maldives is set up on two different islands where children can enjoy their time too.
- The array of exceptional services includes dining underwater, at the sea, or deep into the jungle. The resort also offers treetop dining.
- Be it your children or your parents, everyone can enjoy the relaxing spa and massage.
- Adventurous families can enjoy various water sports and other adventure activities on offer.
- There is a ‘Children’s Club Explorers’ where your kids would love to spend hours and hours playing.
- Families can enjoy boat trips and diving experiences like no other.
2. Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort
- This 5-star resort is located in South Male Atoll 20109, Maldives.
- It is amongst those types of resorts where you get to enjoy all kinds of luxuries and comforts. To extend this, it’s not just the adults who get to enjoy things but even the kids too.
- The place is huge and is a completely adventurous place for people looking for the same.
- If you want to enjoy all the best activities of the Maldives with your family, head to Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort for your stay.
- The number of options in terms of rooms here at Anantara Dhigu is also huge. Starting from Sunrise beach villas to Two Bedroom Anantara Pool Villas- the list of options are huge.
- Spacious luxury villas, a kids club, a range of activities that the guests can choose from, a pool, dining at the beach, and jet boat rides are just a few of many things to enjoy here.
- The resort is only 35 minutes away from Velana International Airport and speed boats can take you here.
- Spot pufferfish, reef sharks, stingrays, and other marine life while enjoying the water activities here.
3. Soneva Fushi Resort
- Families looking for a luxury 5-star hotel with an amazing set of activities and services on offer then Soneva Fushi Resort is the best place for you.
- It is located in Kunfunadhoo Island, Eydhafushi, Maldives, and is easily accessible from the international airport of Maldives- Male.
- The property boasts a world-class living environment with multiple facilities on offer. The property has well-appointed 64 beachfront luxury villas and in addition to that, there are 8 water retreats as well.
- And the rooms are unbelievably diverse because there is a range of one to eight bedrooms that are offered here. This means you have to just book a single room for an entire family- isn’t that?
- Soneva Fushi Resort is located on a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve which is the stunning Baa Atoll island.
- It has huge Crusoe-style properties, multiple bedroom villas, private residents, and much more for families on a trip.
- The resort is surrounded by dense forest making the atmosphere and environment around the resort inexplicable.
- There are a lot of things for adults to enjoy and for kids, the resort has the ‘Den’- Children’s club. It is the largest and one of its kind in all of Maldives.
4. Hotel Fairmont Maldives
- Don’t mistake it to be a hotel because it is so much more than that and it is a 5-star property too.
- The map location of this amazing family hotel in Maldives is Sirru Fen Fushi, ATOLL 20209, Maldives.
- There are 12 different sets or types of villas in Hotel Fairmont in Maldives and all of them have their ambiance completely different from the others. Where some offer a pool the others don’t; some have a sunrise view and some have a sunset view.
- Apart from this, there are a lot of other things that can be enjoyed in the activities section of this luxury hotel.
- But one thing that you will have to adjust is the distance. The hotel is approximately 250 km from the international airport of Maldives- Male. And it takes approximately 2 hours to reach here.
- The resort has a lot of options in terms of staying but the best amongst them is the deluxe sunset villa and a water villa.
- The kid’s club at the resort has multiple amazing activities that the kids love to do.
- The scrumptious meals are surely the highlights of the villa and families love it.
5. Constance Halaveli Resort
- Like the others in our list of best family resorts of Maldives, Constance Halaveli Resort is also a 5-star place and one of the best.
- It is located on the Halaveli Island of Maldives. There are 4 other resorts of this association but the most visited is here in the Maldives.
- The villas are spacious and amazingly made. The ocean-facing villas are the highlights and most people love staying here.
- There are 3 restaurants here and all of them have amazing offerings for the visitors.
- There is a kid’s club at the resort making it amazing for kids visiting here.
6. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island
- The spacious and luxurious rooms of the resort are tremendously made. Perfect for families.
- The room services and other facilities of the resort are delightful.
- The clubhouse of the resort has many activities for kids to enjoy.
There is an extensive range of options in terms of resorts for families. And the reason behind that is the number of visitors that fall in this category. Every year, there are hundreds and hundreds of vacationers who come here with their families to enjoy the best of the Maldives. Therefore, we have given you the best of the options amongst the others. Pick your resort wisely because there are endless options that are available in the Maldives and all of them are delightful in their own ways.
See Also: Best Islands in Maldives for Families