Will you disagree if we say that the Maldives is one of the finest destinations where thousands of people visit every year? And would you disagree if we were to say that Maldives is one of the best beach destinations in the world? So as much as these both statements are true, it is also correct to say that hundreds of Indians also visit the Maldives every year. I mean, that’s a go-to destination for couples and family people, isn’t it?
The Maldives has always been one of the finest destinations to visit for travelers from across the world. A lot of vacationers, beach lovers, honeymooners, and even solo travelers visit this amazing beach island every year from India. Needless to say, this is the best beach destination in the world; owing to the beautiful vistas, gurgling water, water villas, and luxurious stays.
Here are some best resorts in the Maldives for Indians that make their trip memorable.
1. Sun Siyam Olhuveli
- The location of Sun Siyam Olhuveli resort is South Male Atoll, Olhuveli Male, 08400, Maldives.
- It comes under the department of Sun Diving School – Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort which is the larger group and allows the visitors to access their memberships too.
- This is a 4-star resort that lacks nothing and offers the ultimate comfort and beauty of the ocean (in the ocean view rooms.)
- The location of the resort, food they have on offer, services, and offers they give to the Indians- all of it make Sun Siyam a wonderful resort to stay in.
- One of the finest properties in the Maldives; Sun Siyam Olhuveli boasts a range of amenities and facilities for the guests.
- Indians find their peace at this luxury resort because it holds a lot of amazing offerings like Indian food, and bars and multiple staff members do talk in Hindi making it comfortable for Indian travelers.
- The Jacuzzi water villa of the hotel is exceptional and praised by guests with what’s on offer.
- The vegetarian food options in the luxury resort are limitless.
- You get a pleasing atmosphere in and around the resort making it even better for the guests.
- The beachside activities at the resort are also the highlights and guests enjoy indulging in those.
2. Kuramathi Maldives
- Kuramathi is a 2 km long island and the largest of the 6-biggest islands in the small natural atoll of the Maldives.
- Kuramathi Maldives is one of the best and popular resorts of this island that offers a perfect getaway stay to them.
- It is situated approximately 57 km from the capital of the island country- Male.
- One of the best things about the resort is its well-preserved reef house that allows the visitors to have fun while snorkeling.
- You can enjoy a range of food items if you prefer taking the Al-a-Carte meals.
- If you are planning your trip to the Maldives from India, then don’t overlook Kuramathi Maldives, rather give it a thought.
- Located on a huge island, this resort is known for providing serenity, a pristine environment, and a lot of quality time to spend with your family, friends, or partner.
- The property consists of only villas that are spacious and amazingly done.
- Indian cuisines and staff members are also the highlights here making it feel like home for Indians.
- While you stay here, an entire restaurant is allotted to you so that you don’t have to face the crowd.
3. Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi
- The location of Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi resort is North Male Atoll, Republic Of Maldives, North Male Atoll 20334, Maldives.
- Adaaran Select is a 4-star resort where you get almost all the facilities like a 5-star resort.
- From the hospitality they have for the Indian travelers to the food and other experiences on offer- everything here in Adaaran Select is quite amazing and you will have a good time visiting here.
- Apart from all this, the resort has a good list of activities that are offered to all the visitors and you can enjoy them too. It will surely elevate your overall traveling experience because that’s what they are here for.
- If you are traveling with your family to the Maldives then Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi can become your budget-friendly staying option.
- You can enjoy staying at any of the beach villas that are available as an option.
- The entire island is surrounded by Coral Reef and rocks that enables the resort to offer some amazing activities like coral diving, reef spotting, snorkeling, and so on.
- You will find a lot of staff members to be from India making it a bit comfortable to gel in.
4. Paradise Island Resort
- Location of the resort: Paradise Island Resort & Spa Lankanfinolhu North, Maldives.
- This is an amazing 5-star resort that comes equipped with a lot of facilities and services.
- People can broadly choose between water villas and beach villas, both of which have their own experiences.
- During your stay, you can simply enjoy multiple services and activities that are on offer to make your trip even better.
- Paradise Island Resort is one of the finest properties in the Maldives and multiple Indians visit here every year.
- The resort boasts a huge range of Indian cuisines so that you don’t miss the food in the Maldives.
- There are a lot of amazing facilities and amenities at the resort.
- The resort has quick service and amazing activities to offer to its guests.
This might look like a small list of resorts for Indians but if you are looking for some mouth-watering cuisines and hospitality like none before then these are the best resorts for you to stay in. Over many years, Indians of all ages and travel types have visited the Maldives and stayed at these resorts. From good accommodations to in-house activities on offer- there are a range of things to do here at these restaurants.
Therefore, If you are looking for an amazing stay while traveling from India to the Maldives, then these hotels are appropriate for you. Check out their well-appointed rooms and other important things on their official website.