When Is The Best Time To Visit Poovar in 2023?
The best time to visit Poovar is between November and February. It is situated in Kerala and is a small peaceful village. If you love backwater and are interested in taking a trip to Kerala- then this can be your destination. It is a clean and peaceful village to visit during the winter months. Additionally, you can enjoy several mouth-watering cuisines and a wonderful climate. And that is the reason why winter, which is between November and February, is known to be the best time to visit Poovar.
Why November – February is the best month to visit Poovar?
While trying to figure out the best time to visit Poovar make sure that you keep in mind the temperature, weather, and landscape of the place. Another factor that you should not forget is that the mountain range here is rocky and less greenery. Therefore keeping all these factors in front of you, we believe that you would be able to make a better decision. So here are a few factors that you should consider while making a trip to Poovar:
- November to February are the best months to visit Poovar because this is the time in the year when you get a comfortable temperature.
- During these months, you can also enjoy several adventure activities and that too without any problem. Enjoying outdoor activities at its best can be done during these winter months.
- The temperature remains between 19-degrees and 34-degrees.
- Visitors can also have a good time sightseeing the entire village.
- Clear sky and comfortable heat is what you will get during the season.
Best Season to visit Poovar
Winter is the best time to visit Poovar for a lot of reasons. Except for this month, the temperature remains a bit high in the village. You can enjoy sightseeing expeditions during these months. You would not have to worry about wearing multiple layers which would then become a problem. The winter months here at Poovar are quite comfortable and you can enjoy your time wearing a couple of warm layers only.
Why Winter is the best season to visit Poovar?
Even though we have mentioned a few things, important points above you might still have a thought as to why winters are known to be the best time to visit Poovar. If that is still triggering your head then we have a few points additional to what we have mentioned above. This would help you in making your decision better.
- The temperature is comfortable throughout the winter months.
- There are a lot of things that you can do in the winter season.
- Sightseeing becomes easier and so much more enjoyable when you do that in winter.
- The humidity is also the lowest during these months.
- If you want to enjoy houseboat stays, you can do that in these months too.
Best time to visit Poovar in Summer
If you wish to visit Poovar during summer then keep in mind that it would be extremely hot and humid due to its location. The temperature sometimes touches 40°C but it majorly remains between 37°C to 28°C. The months between March and May experience summer in Kerala; including Poovar.
- Not just the temperature but even the humidity remains high during the summer months in the entire state.
- That makes it a bit difficult for the visitors to plan their trip.
- Sightseeing or enjoying the beach; everything becomes a bit difficult due to the high level of humidity and somewhere or the other it also plays an important role in making the temperature high.
Get ideas for the best time to go
Ideally, the best time to visit Poovar is winter but people do visit here throughout the year. There is no denying the fact that you can enjoy the peace and greenery here but the only thing that can cause hiccups is the weather. During winters the humidity and temperature of the place are minimal.
|Peak Season to visit Poovar||Off-Season to visit Poovar|
|October to February – Winters||April to June|
|Most Popular||Less popular|
|Most Crowded||Less Crowd|
|Higher prices||Cheap Prices|
|Festivals||Nothing of this sort|
Be it the peak season or not, you will be highly amused with the spots that are here. Just enjoy the sightseeing and the beauty of Poovar. Needless to say, the amusement lies in the backwaters too and to enjoy that you can visit anytime in the year.
Tourist’s preference according to visit Poovar in respective months.
People usually prefer visiting here during the winter season because that’s the time when the temperature remains comfortable and amusing. You will have no problem in visiting the different places and enjoying the goodness offered by this village.
Best time to visit Poovar Island
Undoubtedly Poovar is one of the finest tourist destinations of Kerala and probably a great beach destination of India as well. The best thing about this place is the Poovar Island which intrigues a lot of people throughout the year. If you are one of them planning on your trip to Poovar Island then October to February would be the best time for you. Here is why:
- Firstly the temperature plays a vital role in your enjoyment, between November and February the temperature remains between 19°C to 33°C.
- Not only the temperature but even the surrounding of this place or the environment remains balmy and delightful throughout these months.
- After the monsoon season, the entire place wears a completely different dress of nature. It becomes very soothing, pleasurable, and fresh which makes it an ideal time to visit here.
- From enjoying sightseeing, Beach walks, candlelight dinner, and other outdoor activities, Poovar becomes an ideal destination for all kinds of travellers during these months.
- One of the most important things that one should consider during their trip to the beach destination is the humidity level. During the winter this factor almost diminishes because it becomes almost negligible or at its lowest.
FAQs for Best Time to Visit Poovar
Is Poovar worth visiting?
Yes, it is a pristine and spellbinding place to visit, without a doubt. There is no denying that one can enjoy other things too. But sightseeing and food that’s served here are simply amazing. You will have a great time here. So plan on a trip to Poovar in 2023 during the winter season.
What is special in Poovar?
Like any other place in all of Kerala, Poovar is famous for two things, first is the backwaters and houseboats and the second one is the undisturbed beauty of nature. You will not find Poovar to be too commercialised.