When Is The Best Time To Visit Panchgani in 2022?
The best time to visit Panchgani is between May and September as it covers both the predominant seasons of India. If you visit here, you can plan your trip in any of these months or seasons. Panchgani is one of those places that remains beautiful throughout the year.
Why September to May is the best months to visit Panchgani?
The best time to visit Panchgani is between September and because this is the time when the entire country sees either the offset of monsoon or the commencement of winter. Firstly during these months, you get to enjoy winter which is pleasant and cool throughout, secondly the temperature shuttles between 17°C to 34°C throughout these months. There are other reasons why it is preferred to visit Panchgani during the winter. Give a quick read before you plan your trip:
- You can enjoy the greenery and blooming flowers at its best during the summer months.
- You get to enjoy the winter season here as well. Just make sure that you do refrain from visiting in monsoons.
- Several festivals are also celebrated throughout these months.
- The soft wind starts to blow right from October And it fills the hearts of the honeymooners with love, nature lovers with spellbound emotion, and adventure enthusiasts with thrill.
- You can celebrate the strawberry festival, Diwali, Dussehra, and many other colourful festivals here including Christmas and New Year.
Best Season to visit Panchgani
You would be amused to know that Panchgani is visited during the winter season as well as the onset of summer season. Both of these are comfortable and enjoyable in their own ways. Tourists from all walks of life or tourists from all age groups can be seen visiting this institution in both these seasons.
Why winter and summer is the best season to visit Panchgani?
Panchgani is one of those places where not one but two seasons are known to be the best in their own ways. Those who wish to enjoy the cooler temperature can visit here during winters and the others can go on their plan in summer. Here are a few things that you should know before you head to this amazing destination:
- Enjoy the greenery and beauty of Panchgani in the summer season.
- The winter season too offers beauty but it has its uniqueness.
- You get a better chance to explore the entire region.
- There are several caves and gardens to enjoy at Panchgani, you can do both of these during these seasons.
Get ideas for the best time to go
If you were to pick the peak season for Panchgani, it would be the winters without a doubt. With a clear sky, it also offers weather that the adventurers would love to trek on. You can enjoy several other activities during these months.
|Peak Season to visit Panchgani||Off-Season to visit Panchgani|
|November to February||March to May|
|Most Popular||Less popular|
|Most Crowded||Less Crowd|
|Higher prices||Cheap Prices|
|Festivals||Nothing of this sort|
From festivals to adventure activities, Panchgani is one place that enjoys different faces in different seasons. And this is one of those perks of visiting here at different times. If you are here in time you can also be a part of the local festivals like the one that is celebrated in the Mapro Garden. So it completely depends on you as to which season you would prefer for your visit, but rest assured that whenever you do it would be an amazing time with your family, friends, any travel partner.
Tourist’s preference according to visit Panchgani in respective months.
Tourists majorly prefer visiting here during winters. That is the time when exploring and sightseeing at the gardens and other areas becomes so comforting. You don’t sweat at all and even if you wear multiple layers, you won’t feel uncomfortable. And that’s the best thing about Panchgani and its weather. It never lets you feel the heat.
Best time to visit Panchgani for a honeymoon
If you are planning on a honeymoon trip to a very serene destination, then Panchgani can be one of your options. If you select this place for your honeymoon, then the best time for you to visit here will be during the summer season which is between March and June.
Here is why:
- The temperature during these months shuttles between 20°C to 34°C.
- The weather during these months is known to be summer which is hot and dry in other places but in Panchgani, it remains soothing and pleasurable.
- When you go for a honeymoon to this hill station during the summer season, you can enjoy the annual mapro strawberry festival where you can taste some delicious farm-grown strawberries.
- Do not forget to visit the chocolate factories of the Mapro Garden. Because here you get served with the special strawberry chocolate Pizza and strawberry bhel.
- So taste the best items while enjoying the sightseeing tour at Panchgani. Needless to say, the destination has enchanting attractions to visit.